Writing Blog Post

                   Swimming After School  DUN,DUN,DAAAAAAH
After a boring day at school I go to my swimming lessons at Pioneer Pool.
I swipe my card and slide through to the changing rooms. Once I’m in my togs I have a quick play in the large warm pool for about 10 minutes and then it is my swimming lessons. I slowly climb into the freezing cold pool and…
I quickly slid under the water to scream as loud as I could. It was so freezing I almost fainted, but I didn’t. All my friends just jumped in like it was a spa pool. I don’t know why they weren’t ice cubes, cause I was . Anyway, once I got used to the water I was fine, having fun with my friends. But I will always get cold at swimming lessons...

        

                                           

By Zara Munro :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 Athletics Review

Southwest Canterbury Intergrated Learning